Free Parking HERE!

Park your vehicles here, grab your snacks at the PARKING RESTAURANT, get your coffee and enjoy free Sweet Treats here update yourself something to read in the NEW STAND, take a U-Turn or just simply hang around ... relax and enjoy.. It's the only place without a parking fee..

Reflecting Relationships

In our lives we crossed others paths, we walk together with someone in it, we even laugh, dance and fall in-love in it.  Even if we knew that path is just temporary and would soon walk on different paths and separate ways even if we don't want to.

This post I dedicate to Bugsy.  The movie reminded me so much of him when we thought we had a different world. Whom once in my life had shared a roller coaster ride of emotions. I love the ride though it broke my heart so much, but that was the best decision we've ever made. We have moved on and happy on different paths.  I am a believer of the saying saying "I't's not meant to be"

One thing I've learned and am always careful of, I should take care with someone who is wearing his watch on the right.. Is it a coincidence in this movie? nobody would understand the meaning if you wear your watch on your left.  And if you are, I believe you have a different perspective in life. Quote on me "you can relate".

Enjoy the movie, and don't cry to much :-).. have a tissue handy.



1 comment:

Deli said...

Nice post :) I've always thought of reviewing a movie or book online. Maybe in the future. Keep posting :)