Free Parking HERE!

Park your vehicles here, grab your snacks at the PARKING RESTAURANT, get your coffee and enjoy free Sweet Treats here update yourself something to read in the NEW STAND, take a U-Turn or just simply hang around ... relax and enjoy.. It's the only place without a parking fee..

Hand crafted chocolates



I, as a self proclaimed chocolate addict, am taking my addiction to a different level. I love coffee and nice and bitter chocolates, they are just a perfect match made in heaven for me. What kept me busy for the past few days is making my own chocolate. What??? Yeah, I am falling in love making chocolates. Designing and experimenting on flavor combinations gives me thrill. The pleasure of designing them is giving a different thrill handling paintbrush again is tickling my hands to do it.

It is such an expensive vise to indulge in but in order to finance my newly found passion, selling them would suffice my needs. They are home made chocolates ranging from regular, bitter-sweet, and unsweetened chocolates. These chocolates are readily available in our house for an affordable price. I would also be pleased to accept orders from you for your chocolate cravings or for party flavors. These chocolates can be customized for giveaways for weddings, birthdays, baptismal, personal gifts, etc. Designs for kids are bear lollipops and for everyone, there are floral designs as well. For real chocolate lovers (hardcore chocolate lovers) novelty designs will soon to come.





I'm still developing new flavors and a distinctive taste that I can call my own. Contrary to my Kitchen Journal, where I always share recipes but I will take the liberty to keep my chocolate recipes as they are highly confidential. It is only shared between me and my sister Delia who is a Nutritionist Dietecian. Thanks to her, she was the one who awakened my senses on chocolates and tickled my hands for painting again.


2 comments:

Josiet said...

Ang galing! It looks delish too! :)

Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

mag order ka ha? he he