Free Parking HERE!

Park your vehicles here, grab your snacks at the PARKING RESTAURANT, get your coffee and enjoy free Sweet Treats here update yourself something to read in the NEW STAND, take a U-Turn or just simply hang around ... relax and enjoy.. It's the only place without a parking fee..

KL Tower Lunch

We had lunch in the revolving restaurant in KL tower at the height of 276 meters above ground level. It was nice with malaysian cuisine for main course and western appetizers. I would have loved to stay further for coffee but hubby wanted to go home and baby was becoming a little bit fuzzy. I'm not so thrilled of the view because we had lived in high-rise apartment before which top view becomes ordinary view for me. I was thrilled though, to see our building from there. The KLCC looks magnificent at your eye level. In the revolving restaurant, it is the floor which is revolving so slowly that you can hardly notice it, no worries of getting dizzy while dining, you get to see the view of Kuala Lumpur in 360 degrees. If you like to take your dining experience to a different level, I would recommend the revolving restaurant however, you have to book atleast 2 days before as they are always packed. They also do Weddings in the sky. Or if you just would like to visit and see the top view Kuala Lumpur, there is a viewing deck as well. Cheers to 4 years, Margarita for me, beer for him

While dining, there are some jumpers who jumped from the top, above the restaurant and see them landing on their parachutes. How cool is that? I would love to dare myself to do it! KL TOWER at night, taken from our apartment

I can compare my experience my visits in two towers I've visited. The Eiffel and KL towers.I wish the Eiffel tower have the same idea but the restaurant in Eiffel tower is at the 2nd floor.

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Nice pic of the KL tower!