Free Parking HERE!

Park your vehicles here, grab your snacks at the PARKING RESTAURANT, get your coffee and enjoy free Sweet Treats here update yourself something to read in the NEW STAND, take a U-Turn or just simply hang around ... relax and enjoy.. It's the only place without a parking fee..

Thumbs up for Starbucks Honest Staff

I had a really heart throbbing incident yesterday that left me feeling "hanged up" for few minutes. I left my wallet in Starbucks in Aquaria KLCC. I usually pass by there for my cup of coffee on the way back home as this route is a short cut for me, passing through Pavillion. My usual drink, a mug of low fat decaf latte. See why I like Starbucks more and more? They are the only one who has decaf and low fat coffee latte. Now I like Starbucks even more because their staffs are honest, or maybe one in a million cases, I got my wallet back! Thank goodness!

When I realized that my wallet wasn't in my bag, that was when I was about to pay some stuffs in Mercato - Pavillion, I run my hand unconsciously to the pocket in my bag where I used to place my wallet, and it was not there! I blushed in dismay and my thoughts are in panic. I lost my wallet? That is so unacceptable! How could it happen? I ran my memory recall to where my last stop was, when I used my wallet, and hurriedly said to the cashier, I’m sorry I had to rush back, I just lost my wallet and check it out. It was in Starbucks, where I paid my last bill, had coffee, read a magazine, made some phone calls and topped up my phone credit. Yes, it was definitely there in Starbucks, but I checked my table before I left and found nothing of my belonging left. It was just then I figured out that my wallet must be under the magazine and wasn’t able to see it. I rushed to the elevator and traced my footsteps on the way back to Aquaria KLCC. Doubled my steps but I can’t go faster than that pushing my baby’s pushchair. I’m becoming reckless, on my steps thinking that I just lost my wallet, I wished I haven’t withdrawn some cash, but I just did. I had everything in there, my ATM card and other cards. I am so dismayed with myself being careless. I reached the Convention Center building my heart was beating faster and almost breathless. From the escalator, I nervously peeked at my table and the magazine isn’t there anymore! My mug wasn’t there anymore! My table is empty! I almost lost hope, but thankfully, a miracle that I prayed for exist!

Luckily, Gee, the store manager, was smiling at me saying "I know what you want" Oh, what a relief to hear it from her. A staff came handing over me my wallet and I was more than glad to have it back. I had everything in my wallet and I can imagine the mess I will have to go through losing it. I was so thankful to the Starbucks staff. Actually they were searching for me around but couldn't find me anymore. According to Gee, she went through my wallet to search for my contact number but couldn't find any. Okay, I should put my contact number now, I usually don't but now I have to. It's my first time with this kind of incident.. leaving my wallet on the table! Actually I checked before I left. I had a look on the table if there's any of my belonging left and I just saw the magazine that I was reading. It was the magazine from Starbucks that I borrowed and I intend to leave it there. What I didn't see is my wallet under the magazine. There it was! Thanks to Gee and Starbucks staffs that became a fan of my daughter after.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! how scary! and how lucky to still have honest people around...

mimi

Josiet said...

Gee! (pun intended..hehe) You're lucky to have your wallet back. What a relief it must have been.

Grace Ediza Virlouvet said...

it was really a relief. I was pleasantly surprised.